Jim Thurmond—Transformational Bodywork
Therapeutic Massage; Integrating Body, Mind, and Spirit
What Can It Do For You?
Transformational Bodywork can:
- Relieve pain
- Release tension
- Restore function
...as well as being relaxing and enjoyable!
Transformational Bodywork uses a powerful combination of orthopedic massage, neuromuscular reeducation techniques, and gentle (or as deep as you want it) deep-tissue massage to relieve pain, release tension, and restore function.
- Improve orthopedic conditions, including low back and neck pain, hip and knee degeneration, and rotator cuff injuries
- Reprogram and restore elasticity and suppleness to chronically tight or injured muscles.
- Correct postural imbalances such as scoliosis or kyphosis.
- Break up scar tissue adhesions—often the cause of pain from old unresolved injuries.
- Reduce tension and stress and restore the body and mind to greater well-being.
"What makes my approach different?"
- I use an integrated set of techniques that go far beyond temporarily relieving symptoms to help the body achieve optimum function.
- When desired, I will instruct you in the most advanced injury rehabilitation and prevention, self-help techniques you can use to speed recovery and prevent future injuries.
- My techniques provide superb clinical results for people in pain with a therapy that’s profoundly comfortable to receive and can be done fully or partially clothed.