Jim Thurmond—Transformational Bodywork
Therapeutic Massage; Integrating Body, Mind, and Spirit
What Can It Do For You?
Transformational Bodywork can help you:
- Relieve pain
- Release tension
- Restore function
...and enjoy the experience!
"What is Transformational Bodywork?"
Transformational Bodywork uses a powerful combination of Hendrickson Method® orthopedic massage, active-stretching techniques, and gentle (or as deep as you want it) deep-tissue massage to relieve pain, release tension, and restore function.
- Improve orthopedic conditions, including low back and neck pain, hip and knee degeneration, and rotator cuff injuries
- Reprogram and restore elasticity and suppleness to chronically tight or injured muscles.
- Correct postural imbalances such as scoliosis or kyphosis, which often cause chronic pain and sports performance problems.
- Break up scar tissue adhesions which are often the cause of pain from old unresolved injuries.
- Reduce tension and stress and restore the body and mind to well-being so you can lead a more active satisfying life.
"What makes you different?"
- I use an integrated set of techniques that go far beyond temporarily relieving symptoms to restore the body to optimum function.
- When desired, I will instruct you in the most advanced injury rehabilitation and prevention, self-help techniques you can use to speed recovery and prevent future injuries.
- My techniques provide superb clinical results for people in pain with a therapy that’s profoundly comfortable to receive and can be modified to be done fully or partially clothed.